- iamGIS makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, timeless or completeness of any data. iamGIS shall have no liability for the data or lack thereof, or any decision made, or action taken or not taken in relying upon any of the data stored with the software.
- iamGIS provides software merely as a tool with which customers can store and view their data. Therefore, all data comes “as is‟ and with all faults. All iamGIS customers agree and acknowledge that iamGIS has no liability arising from any incomplete, inaccurate or misleading data provided. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the data is accurate and reliable, errors and omissions are possible and variable conditions origination from physical sources used to develop the database may be reflected in the data supply.
- iamGIS, its contractors, agents or employees shall not be liable for damages, actual or consequential, including but not limited to a loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other loss.
- iamGIS does not and cannot guarantee any amount of “uptime” for customers to be able to access their data via our website
- Any data provided to iamGIS, imported or uploaded into the software will be used solely for internal purposes. iamGIS does not distribute any data to third parties and data is never disseminated to other agencies, organizations, companies or individuals without the prior express written consent of the Customer who provided the data. Data may be enhanced, analyzed, manipulated or output by the duly authorized agents of the Requestor but only for the purpose and use of the Requestor.
- iamGIS does not own any of the data provided by any and all customers. However, if a customer does not renew their annual software and support fee – iamGIS reserves the right to charge the yearly fee last paid by the specific customer requesting data.
- iamGIS utilizes the Google API for all of the various “Base Layers” in the software and makes absolutely no guarantees as to the accuracy of the Roads, Aerial imagery or anything else that comes from the Google API since we have no control over that data/information/imagery.
- All users of iamGIS acknowledge that he/she has read this statement and accepts all terms and conditions.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, iamGIS may change its Privacy Statement at any time, and at our sole discretion. iamGIS encourages customers to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Statement. If you have an iamGIS account, you might also receive an alert informing you of these changes. Your continued use of iamGIS after any change in this Privacy Statement will constitute your acceptance of such change.